please put tutorial that bg music works
knightansbert7

Admins sorry for making thread again but,please put tutorial that bg music works on android... because my wc3.ogg is not working.. check my attachments. thank you . my final defense is on this day :(

Comments 46 to 60 (72 total)
knightansbert7

in 3 bins right? mouse up

knightansbert7

uncaught typeerror: cannot read property 'setVisible' of undefined (Sceneobjec,

knightansbert7

i t hink its bug because when i made again a congratzMessage it worked

knightansbert7

sir gio i just want to thank you and let you know that my next project is like angrybird like the unicorn in tutorial :D

knightansbert7

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/651806/Master%20%20Cleaner%20%20%20Final.zip  sir kindly check my project ... theres some error on other scenes that you only can fixed but its workingly fine..  kindly check it sir thank you... ill wait

knightansbert7

could you fix that sir coz  its stuck at loading screen scene1 to scene2 in my android phone

knightansbert7

sir?

Gio

It worked for me, I didn't see any problem.

What happens exactly? You click to go to the next level, the loading bar appears and then it gets stuck? At what point does it get stuck?

knightansbert7

on android package.. when i click start... it just  loading

knightansbert7

This sir

Gio

As it does work on my phone, I'm not really able to tell you what's wrong with it... the best thing you can do is some debugging, that is create a copy of the scene that fails to load (right-click the file and select Duplicate File), then start simplifying it. It is almost certainly a case of it failing to load some asset... so I would start removing assets from it until it works. Then you will know which image / sound is causing a problem on your phone.

knightansbert7

I uninstalled all apk's of my game .. And also i will try your suggestion thank you

knightansbert7

},
    "scripts": [
        "hiddenObject.js",
        "hiddenObject.js"

i found this on my scene3

foxcode

I dont know how that has been added twice, but you can remove one of those lines. Including the same script twice doesn't make sense, but I dont think it would cause any bugs

knightansbert7

could you check my files? why is it bug on my phone

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply